I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"helpful"tiếng anh
Mang nghĩa"giúp đỡ; giúp ích; có ích"
=If you describe information or advice as helpful, you mean that it is useful for you/a helpful person helps you by doing something or by giving you useful advice or information
- a helpful person/suggestion /map (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: một con người/lời gợi ý/tấm bản đồ hữu ích)
- He's always helpful to his mother (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: anh ấy lúc nào cũng đỡ đần cho mẹ được rất nhiều)
- a helpful guide to choosing colleges
- If you’re tired, caffeine can be helpful in low doses.
- It’s helpful to have a calculator for this exam.
- Exercise is helpful for controlling high blood pressure.
- It would be helpful for me to meet him personally.
- a traditional hotel with very helpful staff
- You’ve been most helpful.
- The staff in the London office are helpful but only have limited information.
- James is a very helpful and cooperative lad.
- Thank you, you've been most helpful.
- The catalog includes helpful information on the different bike models available.
- The following information may be helpful to readers.
- A predominantly liquid diet for a day or two may be helpful.
- It is often helpful to have your spouse in the room when major news is expected.
- Recognising this is can be very helpful in enabling one to cope.