Bên cạnh Phân tích và sửa chi tiết đề thi IELTS SPEAKING 4/8/2020 [Audio+Transcript], IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng tính từ"accustomed"tiếng anh
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"accustomed"tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"quen với cái gì"
=If you are accustomed to something, you know it so well or have experienced it so often that it seems natural, unsurprising, or easy to deal with/When your eyes become accustomed to darkness or bright light, they adjust so that you start to be able to see things, after not being able to see properly at first.
- I was accustomed to being the only child at a table full of adults.
- She had not yet become accustomed to the fact that she was a rich woman.
- My eyes were becoming accustomed to the gloom.
2. Mang nghĩa"thông thường; quen thuộc; thường lệ"
=You can use accustomed to describe an action that someone usually does, a quality that they usually show, or an object that they usually use.
- He took up his accustomed position with his back to the fire.
- Fred acted with his accustomed shrewdness.
- He took his accustomed seat by the fire (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: anh ta ngồi vào chỗ thường lệ của mình cạnh lò sưởi)
- His cap was missing from its accustomed peg.
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết