I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng phó từ"fairly"tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"khá, kha khá"
=Fairly means to quite a large degree. For example, if you say that something is fairly old, you mean that it is old but not very old.
- Both ships are fairly new.
- We did fairly well but only fairly well.
2. Mang nghĩa"dùng để nhấn mạnh"
=Fairly is used to emphasize that something happens to a very great degree or extent.
- He fairly flew across the room.
- For him, the place is fairly boiling with humanity.
3. Mang nghĩa"rõ ràng, rõ rệt"
=You use fairly to suggest that a statement is probably or possibly true, and therefore deserves to be accepted or considered.
- It can no doubt be fairly argued that Sir John, whose pay is linked to performance, is entitled to every penny.
- After I had read the book I could fairly claim to be an expert.