I. blunder là nội động từ
II. Cách dùng
1. Mang nghĩa "mò mẫm; vấp váp"
=to move in an awkward way
- I could hear him blundering around in the darkness.
- To blunder away all one's chances Vì khù khờ mà bỏ lỡ mất những cơ hội
2. Mang nghĩa "sai lầm, ngớ ngẩn"
=to make a serious mistake, usually because of not taking care or thinking:
- The problem was that the four-person development team I had hired to build the website had blundered - big time. I had made the wrong choice in supplier and could now be responsible for sinking a financially healthy business
- Police blundered by not releasing more details about the case to focus public interest.
- No doubt I had blundered again.
- You're a blundering fool.
- People wanted to know how they had blundered into war, and how to avoid it in future.
- He had blundered into the table, upsetting the flowers