I. Giới thiệu chung
II. Cách dùng danh từ"fumes"
=strong, unpleasant, and sometimes dangerous gas or smoke/Fumes are the unpleasant and often unhealthy smoke and gases that are produced by fires or by things such as chemicals, fuel, or cooking
- Petrol fumes always make me feel ill.
- Fumes from faulty appliances can kill.
- Apply the paint in a well ventilated area, as the fumes can be quite overpowering.
- His death may have been caused by an explosion or a leak of noxious fumes.
- The garage reeds of diesel fumes. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Nhà xe nồng nặc khói dầu điêzen)
- Six people were affected by fumes and had to be treated in hospital.
- Traffic fumes raised pollution to record levels yesterday.
- Several residents of the area were overcome by toxic fumes.
- Exhaust fumes affect climate. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Khói thải ảnh hưởng đến khí hậu)
- ...car exhaust fumes.
- They have been protesting about fumes from a chlorine factory.
- The fumes almost choked me. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Khói hầu như làm tôi tắt thở)
- The room is filled with choking fumes. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Căn phòng tràn đầy khói gây ngạt)
- The fireman was suffocated by the fumes. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Người lính cứu hỏa bị khói làm chết ngạt)